- ‘Best, imperfect solution’ (Öffnet in neuem Fenster): Insider’s metrics for measuring success are good for business, but leave reporters feeling frustrated and unionized.
- Zahlen mit Friederike Freiburg und Christina Elmer (Öffnet in neuem Fenster): Meine Kolleginnen erzählen im Podcast von Dennis Horn über den Spiegel.
- #UseTheNews-Studie (Öffnet in neuem Fenster): Was das Reuters Institute mit Flamingo für US und UK gemacht hat, haben wir uns in Deutschland mit dem Leibniz-Institut für Medienforschung angesehen.
- Why Epicurious Left Beef Behind (Öffnet in neuem Fenster): In an effort to encourage more sustainable cooking, we won’t be publishing new beef recipes on Epicurious.
- TikTok and the Vibes Revival (Öffnet in neuem Fenster): Increasingly, what we’re after on social media is not narrative or personality but moments of audiovisual eloquence.
- What Is ‘Cheugy’? You Know It When You See It. (Öffnet in neuem Fenster) Out of touch? Basic? A new term to describe a certain aesthetic is gaining popularity on TikTok.
- You’re watching victoria paris dance over a green screen of your newsletter. (Öffnet in neuem Fenster)
- Facebook Stopped Employees From Reading An Internal Report About Its Role In The Insurrection. You Can Read It Here. (Öffnet in neuem Fenster)
- Yahoo, the Destroyer (Öffnet in neuem Fenster): How the historic company became known as a bumbling villain of internet culture.
- How Mark Zuckerberg and Tim Cook Became Foes. (Öffnet in neuem Fenster) The chief executives of Facebook and Apple have opposing visions for the future of the internet.
- Michael Collins, ›Third Man‹ of the Moon Landing, Dies at 90 (Öffnet in neuem Fenster): Orbiting dozens of miles above the lunar surface, he kept solitary watch of the Apollo command module as Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin embarked for the moon.
- Earth Restored (Öffnet in neuem Fenster): A selection of the most beautiful photographs of Earth — iconic images and unknown gems — digitally restored to their full glory.
- NASA gets what it wanted (Öffnet in neuem Fenster): Independent, reliable access to space. 11 months, 3 launches.
- Um, We Should Talk About That Wild For All Mankind Finale (Öffnet in neuem Fenster): Multiple threads converge in a potentially humanity-destroying four-front crisis that plays out on Earth, on the surface of the moon, and in several spacecraft orbiting both of those bodies.
- Wet Clap (Öffnet in neuem Fenster): Sometimes you just really need this. And it'll be here for you when you do.
- »VATSIM's ›Cross the Pond‹ event (Öffnet in neuem Fenster) was yesterday, where more than 1900 pilots flew simulated transoceanic flights from Europe to the U.S., with air traffic control enthusiasts providing sim ATC the whole way.«
- Time flies in Google Earth’s biggest update in years (Öffnet in neuem Fenster)
- Who won the Amstel Gold Race? (Öffnet in neuem Fenster) Human error in photo-finishes.
- Beginner’s Guide to Mechanical Keyboards (Öffnet in neuem Fenster)
- NewNew (Öffnet in neuem Fenster): Decide what people should do next... Then watch them do it.
- dank.xyz (Öffnet in neuem Fenster): AI-powered Generative Art Platform
Now more than ever.
Nur zahlende Mitglieder von THEFUTURE können hier Kommentare lesen und schreiben.