A group of up to 25 creators will work collectively or separately on Grant / Residency / Funding proposals.
The process will involve each step - from conceptualising and developing a project, finding partners, targeting of funding sources, writing and improving on the proposals and submitting them.
The process starts June 2019, and will go on for at least 4 months and as long as the participant might need. This edition has flexible on board and off board - given that it serves the user specific needs.
Maintenance costs of 95 euro monthly include:
- Access to all Transition Episodes, containing the assignments, frameworks, references and provocations for each 'week' of Transition. (15 episodes)
- Weekly group coaching call: Assessment and collective critique on your individual progress relating to the our projects and the personal transition process.
You will learn (at least):
- How to manage your energy and motivation at the most challenging moments of creative projects and leverage the whole depth of your personality as an energy source.
- How to prioritise tasks, set goals, accept compromises, avoid traps and pitfalls to get things done with less hustle.
- How to work remotely, communicate your work, negotiate creative goals in a group.