What's got my attention this week
Want some ideas for things to read, watch and listen to this weekend? Look no further...
The resurgence of the 80s supermodel Linda Evangelista continues apace. This time on the cover of Vogue's September issue.
Thanks for subscribing to The Shift. If you're already a paying member, thank you. If not, and you'd like to get newsletters in your inbox every week, plus access to the archive, community and more, why not become a member?
• Linda Evangelista is back (Opens in a new window).
• To get out of your head (Opens in a new window), you need to get out of your house.
• How bloody offensive is the phrase "Old Lady Perfume" (Opens in a new window)?!
• The evolutionary mystery (Opens in a new window) of menopause.
• I got a bit obsessed with Hollywood actor Anne Heche last week, here are two of the most interesting things I read: The Jagged Life of Anne Heche (Opens in a new window) and Anne Heche's stubborn incandescence (Opens in a new window).