BSide City is a social impact business focused on content production by immigrants. We empowered creators, activists, academics to spread their ideas and help to build an inclusive society.
As immigrants, we're able to experience the society that we're living in a different perspective. We could face issues such as integration challenges, but also enjoy the experience of how the exchange between different backgrounds could drive innovation and development.
Come to co-create with us! How does it work?
Our content is free, and it will always be. However, we want your support to scale up our production and develop new channels. With your membership, we'll be able to:
- Produce more high-quality podcasts;
- Invite and support more producers to our Hub;
- Invest in our website and social media;
- Pay our operational costs. (Hosting, royalty-free music/SFX, software licenses);
- Invest in high-quality equipment;
- Explore new media formats.
What are the advantages if I subscribe?
First of all, you'll support social impact business to produce more high-quality content (as we stressed above).
However, we also want to give it back to you, so we're developing an excellent package for our members. For now, you'll get:
- Participate in our prize draw every month; (books, gift cards, t-shirts)
- Priority to have your email/message read in our shows;
- Directly line to the content creators - hands on to co-create with us.
Am I going to get exclusive content as a subscriber?
No! As we said above, we believe that high-quality content shall not be behind paywalls. Democratize information access is vital to fight disinformation and fake news.
Am I get any advantage if I select a more expensive subscription?
No! We want to avoid any differentiation between our subscribers. Since we want to co-create and build a strong community, we understand that all subscribers shall be treaty equally. So, if you can select the most expensive subscription, we love you. If you can only pick up a cheap one, we'll love you too! You will have access to the same advantages. It is a chance to do a real solidarity experiment.
If you cannot support, it's also fine. All we ask for is to share our content with your friends. :)