WHO IS IT FOR?
· Women people working in the creative industries
· Women who want to work in creative industries
How do you define women?
We welcome people who identify as women or non-binary women, and we rely on our members to sign up in good faith. If you decide this community is a fit for how you identify, you are welcome to join.
WHAT DO YOU GET:
· Creative industries can be hard to tackle. ILN Members gain access to a supportive community that connects them with peers and experts to help them navigate their journey and find accountability partners. We use SLACK to manage our community, so you will have to sign-up for that!
· Access to all ILN hosted online events throughout the year that are designed to address practical concerns to help you grow your career
· Online networking opportunities throughout the year with the community and ILN founder, Isabel Sachs.
· Access to the ILN private online hub that connects you to collaborators, resources, partner discounts, and job offers
· Ask questions to our podcast guests and unlock opportunities showcased on our platform.
· Pay it forward - for every 5 memberships purchased, we provide complimentary membership to creative professionals without the resources to buy their own
HOW WILL THIS HELP YOU?
· We believe collaboration is what makes the creative industries so great! As an ILN member, journalists and writers can connect with artists, producers can connect with marketing experts, filmmakers can connect with designers, and much more!
· Unlock opportunities to hype yourself
· Learn how to tackle career hurdles
· Network with peers and experts and source career opportunities
· Find a supportive community
· Receive exclusive access to opportunities, job offers, and other perks
· Shape the content of the events and resources according to your needs.